Precision-Fit Bath – Bathroom Remodeling Blog
Tub to Shower Conversion Summary
Here is one of our recently completed installations.
- One-piece, fiberglass tub / shower unit was removed.
- A custom shower base was installed in its place.
- Wall and shower pan color is Sentrel Bottocino Cream.
- Front edges of the wall panels are bull-nosed, providing a “pleasing finish.”
- Custom shelves installed at the level requested by the client.
- Moen, chrome, Chateau plumbing hardware, including a handheld shower head.
- Two 18” Moen, chrome grab bars installed to assist while showering, entering and exiting.
Botticino Cream Custom Shower
Huge Custom Color Selection
Moen Handheld Chrome Shower
For Ease of Personal Care
Precision-Fit Bath "A Finish Touch"
Shower Panels are bull-nosed to add a nice finish against the outside walls
Shower Panels over Tile Unit
Sentrel Bath Solutions Shower Panel / Tile Shower Remodel Easy
Get In Touch
Does Precision-Fit Bath only do Bath Liners?
We’ve been installing custom bath liners since 1996. It is a very desired and popular option. We also install projects that range in size from bath liners to complete bathroom demolition and remodeling. Our owner is a professional engineer with over 40 years of experience in residential, commercial, and industrial construction. We’re also a factory certified trainer for technicians in the bath liner industry.
Do you offer Project Financing?
Yes we do. Please call us to schedule your free in-home appointment with a consultant. They will walk you through this simple and speedy process of arranging financing for your dream bath!
Is Precision-Fit Bath Licensed to do a Full Bathroom Remodel?
We are a Florida State Licensed General Contractor – CGC1526987
Does Precision-Fit Bath charge for providing a quote?
We Offer a FREE in-home estimate. Please call us to schedule an appointment with a knowledgeable representative who will guide you in planning your new bath.
Are custom bathtub liners made to fit every type of bathtub?
Bathtub liners are made to fit both cast iron and steel tubs. Currently no liners are made for fiberglass or Garden tubs. We can help you determine your best option.